Sunday, July 21, 2013

Crazy past few weeks

It seems I fell off the face of the Earth for a bit the last few weeks!

We got to spend an amazing week at the beach (seriously one of the best weeks of the year!)
then came home to surprise house guests (met my wonderful niece) that stayed/blessed us for a week---
and now we're gearing up for MORE family this weekend and a baby dedication!

Also--God had been WORKING, my friends! I have a lot of stuff going on in my head and in my heart--and I'm eager to see what God has instore!

I'm looking forward to playing catch up this week with blog posts and pictures--
and explaining what we have been up to!!!

STAY TUNED!
Until next time,

hk
copyrights HALLEY ELIZABETH KNUTH
lol
Just a little drawing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: