Friday, September 7, 2012

Come On' Momma!

Just a few pictures of my two favorite men.
Seriously, WHY is Kie getting so big?
He looks like a lil boy in these pictures!
And his dad, well he looks like a young boy in these pictures too!
I love having a son, a lot has to do because of the joy it gives to my husband.
Of course, a little girl would easily be the apple of Justin's eye--and she would have him WRAPPED around her finger!
But for now, watching Justin and Mini J (Kie) play together just brings me so much happiness.
I'm super blessed...
and I'm super blessed to have this great husband and son.

Thank you, God!

Ps,
Kie has a new thing he says to me...
and it's super cute.
He does the hand motion of "come on"
And says in the cutest voice,
"COME ON, MOMMA!"

::He does this when he wants to go to the next room, out the door, outside...anywhere he's going and wants to make sure I'm close behind::

Wherever we are, he leads the way and says it to me.
Always whipping his little arm around in a half circle motion.
Running off, checking behind to see if I'm following.

Love that lil dude.
Happy Friday, Friends! 

see the little boy in my husband? lol

dog pile
flying baby 
no fear 
my loves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: