Thursday, June 7, 2012

Boy or Girl?

Bonjour! :)
SO much to write/talk about...BUT I can't :( 
Stinks that my mouth is literally and LEGALLY closed.
Y'all will have to wait to find out ALL the crazy stuff that has been going on lately.
On other news that I CAN share...
We find out MONDAY if we're having a boy or girl.


This pregnancy has been a whirlwind. By the time I was this far along with Kie we had bought TONS of baby things--& already painted the nursery and bought a crib.
We have yet to do a thing for new Baby K.
I guess because we have 99% of everything we need.
Unless it's a little girl, then we have TONS to buy.
Papa J wont even consider baby names until we know the sex.
He won't even be fun and tell me names he likes.
I guess he doesn't want to waste time thinking of other names when he can concentrate on one gender.
Makes sense.
ANYWAY, Monday will be a busy day---my doctor's appointment is at 9:30am...
AND then we'll rush home to get ready ....for somethings I can't mention.


Basically my life for the next month will be a BIG secret.
Of course I'll share what the baby is..
but everything else will be shhhhhhhhh....
Just don't tempt me too much by messaging me. 
I'm not great at withholding exciting news :)


Well, I hope everyone has been having a great week! :)
I can't believe it's already Thursday! Where's the time going?!


Until next time,


-HK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: