Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy [Hairy] Wednesday!


Hey friends! Hope everyone is enjoying their MIDDLE OF THE WEEKDAY!?
Ps, do you think it's time for Kie to get a hair cut?
My husband want it cut, but I feel like once I cut his baby hair he won't be a baby any longer!
Besides, his hair doesn't grow in his eyes, it's more mullet-like.

Anyway-
this week has been great! I've got a new organizing system going--and it has kept me pretty organized..(like getting the house cleaned, dinner/lunch menu, managing my writing & editing and of course the normal mom and wife duties..)

Also there has been lots of rain in the Austin-area...
Great for our lakes, not so great for traffic.

However, I want the rain to come so our drought won't get any worse this coming spring/summer.

So how's your week going?

Until next time,

-HK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: