Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Posts to come!

Ah sooo so much to catch up on!
Kie's first BIRTHDAY PARTY was a hit!


I wish it would of just went by slower.
I swear, the day FLEW by!
I kept thinking this is how it must feel to plan a wedding for a year...
You know, all the time prepping and planning just for the day to FLY BY! It was such a fun and crazy whirlwind!


Anyway, lots of pictures to post and lots of tips and advice to moms planning their baby's first birthdays....


Plus a lot of ETSY Shop Spot lighting!
I have people to thank!


Can't wait!


Hope everyone is having an amazing week!
My house is still a wreck and we have more baby toys than I know what to do with! (That's what happens when you say no presents!) ha!
So yes, we'll be rewrapping and putting under the Christmas tree!?


Until next time,


-HK-

1 comment:

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: