Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting my Thanksgiving in before December....

Wow, time is flying BY!

Seriously, Thanksgiving came and went in a blink.

We headed to Atlanta late Wednesday after Justin got off work.
We arrived 8-9 hours later.
Ah, holiday traffic!
Thursday was filled with lots of Hogan family (Dad's side).
It was great, fun, wild and loud.
I'm hoping to have some pictures of the whole crew soon!


I also got to see my cousin, Kaitlin, you can check out her blog here!
It's always great to see her.
She was (and still is) one of my best friends.

That night we all headed over to my parent's house to watch the Texas vs A&M game.
It was a tense game!
I was praying my Horns would win because this would be the last time we would play them for awhile.
A&M is moving to the SEC.
Good riddance to them but they have NO chance there.
Thankfully, my Horns pulled out a win!!
Me and Justin celebrated all night!
Friday was spent getting ready for our next Thanksgiving.
We also played cards, played football, went fishing...and caught up with family.
Justin got to spend a lot of quality time with my brothers.
It was cute to watch them together.
They were like three little boys.

They went to old haunted buildings and barns...
went mudding, fishing and
rode to the state line drive-thru liquor store (That's Louisiana for you).
Meanwhile, I was on baby duty!
I didn't mind one bit.
I loved watching Justin enjoy himself in the country.

Needless to say, there was a lot of food.
We have over 40 people for Thanksgiving.
And I had TWO massive Thanksgiving feasts.
I'm surprised my jeans still fit.

Anyway-I'm glad to be home.
But I always have the holiday blues afterwards.
I love my massive family.
And being with them over the holidays is always nice.
So much love to be shared....
and food...
It's just a nice feeling being home.


This week is already flying by too.
I have a to-do list a mile long....
And I don't have the energy to tackle it.


Seriously, where does my energy go?
I only have ONE child.
I don't know how the moms do it with more than one
Or how single moms do it.


To you mothers out there, kudos!
Yall deserve an extra hand or two and a much deserved break!!


I have no room to whine!
But on a side note, 
I'm trying to start up a new business.


I will elaborate on this later.
For now, I have a house to tend to.


Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went great!


Until next time,


-HK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: