Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Due Date!













Today was Kie's OFFICIAL due date!

Kie is 13 days old and 7lbs, 10 oz!

It is so crazy he's been with us for nearly 2 weeks!  Mommy hood is a BIG adjustment.  Everyday I learn and learn what works and what doesn't.

We had to go to the doctor for a rash we got so that's why I know how big baby is.
He's gained 1 lb, 5 oz since last week.  Which means momma's milk is doing good.

Thank you Lord for letting our baby be a good eater and allowing my body to work well.

Anyway not much to post these days besides having little sleep, poopy diapers and LOTS AND LOTS of time nursing.

:) But I couldn't be happier.

I am soooo excited tho to soon be able to workout.
I go next week to MY doctor and he'll let us know if I'm healing good.  And if so, I can resume (slowly) working out Dec. 15th!

Yesterday we did take a walk around the block in the stroller.  I was worn out.  But Baby Kie loved it.  

Anyway, momma has baby laying on her chest...and I'm going to try putting him down so I can get some laundry done!



Until next time,


Lots of love and kisses from Baby Kie


xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. :)

    Thank you Lord for bringing Kie to the Knuth family 13 days early! What a blessing to have him in your arms thirteen days earlier than expected, right?!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: