Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Insomnia!

So, I can't sleep. I've been waking up every hour or so. Walk into the kitchen, check time, use the potty, climb back in bed. I swore when I woke up at 1:00 am, it was nearly 6am. (the time I need to be up at!)

But no, it was merely 1 am, hours and hours away from the time I need to be awake. I would watch infomercials but the door in the hall from our bedroom is gone (we're replacing) and I dont want to wake Justin. I feel bad enough as it is with the lights on because I know they are seeping into our bedroom. I was also going to go in the spare room to lay down. Perhaps a change of scenery would do me good. But, there's a dead roach on the floor. (House was recently sprayed, so all the gross bugs come out to die!) Why can't they die outside? And the other spare room scares me at night. (Too many things in it and it distracts me)

Anyway, so here I am...sitting on the couch with mounds of pillows around.

I also thought eating some toast with jelly would help. Perhaps I was hungry and that was keeping me awake? But, low and behold...two slices of toast with strawberry jelly has me dying from indigestion. Even more pain and reason NOT to be able to sleep.

So, today I'm sure at work...during my 9 hour day I'll be kicking myself that I didn't get my sleep. Currently my body is mocking me by making me by yawning.


UGH---and poor Justin, every time I'd roll over, wake up, use the bathroom, I know I was waking him up too. Maybe my body doesnt need the sleep today. I don't know...hope it just doesnt torture me during the day with excessive yawning and the massive urge to sleep on the ground. (I've done that numerous times!) Just hope no one at work catches you. ANYWAY--I'm going to meditate...

::I know I'm sleepy, I know I'm sleepy, I know I can sleeep, I know I can sleeeep..::

Well, until next time---

Sleeplessly Yours,



Halley Knuth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: