Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

So hey, I’m feeling pretty darn good. I don’t want to jinx myself. But I think it’s because I slept pretty well and I ate good. I haven’t weighed myself, which I don’t want to. I will maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. I just don’t want to get myself down! So far I’ve eaten a bagel with cream cheese, 90 kcal oatmeal crisps, some carrots and ranch dressing. And a piece of cheese. I may eat some more cheese because my stomach is telling me it needs more food or it may just get sick. Crazy how when I get hungry I want to throw up.
Lately I’ve been feeling kinda sick, but I think maybe it’s getting better. I’m also excited to get married and see the doctor again so we can get an update on the baby! I am very excited for PAUL to move out and have his room cleaned and bathroom and start feeling like it’s the BABY’s room.—Life is good right now and I want to continue on this road of self improvement and happiness.

Also, Justin proposed to me this weekend. It was really good. I mean, we had been planning on the wedding but he hadn’t given me my ring yet. I think because it wasn’t in yet. It is beautiful! Simple, classy and just perfect for me.
Anyway the weekend consisted of going to the Roundrock Express baseball game. We went w/Warren and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold and we had baseball game food and fireworks! (Though the Express lost!) it was still a fun night. And there were lots of families there and it made me excited to think of the times ahead when we will be a family and doing fun stuff with baby.

SO for the proposal, Saturday we spent it looking for a dress (for the wedding!) I had a few problems with the other 4 dresses I bought and wasn’t happy. So I found my dress, and got it altered (only cost me a couple hundred dollars!) and we did some home improvement things around the house, took down the front yard fence and got some new drapes and fixtures for the bedroom and then we got ready for dinner. We went to the Blue Café on Lake Travis. Dinner wasn’t great, but the atmosphere was wonderful!

Then Justin and I went back to town and he told me to take a road I didn’t know. We ended up at Lake Austin and his boat was docked at the water. We went out for a night ride, to a lagoon area with swans, he turned off the boat and told me how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me (under the stars and pretty moon!) Anyway, he asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! He’s my best friend, and we have so much fun together. He’s a wonderful man. And he pulled out the ring, from his back pack packed with a blanket, a bottle of wine & two glasses! It was a loveeeely night and Justin was a sweet, sweet gentleman. I’m a lucky, blessed girl. (btw, I can have one glass of red wine being prego, but I just had a sip or two!) Just for a toast.

Anyway, it was a great weekend. Then yesterday we went to Church—and had lunch on the lake and spent a few hours on the lake so I could get a base tan for CABO! This week is gonna be crazy trying to get it all together before we leave….ahh, well it will workout. Till next time!

-Halley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: